We are closed for 2021’s U-pick
We thank all of our loyal customers for the great season. We will see you next season in 2022.
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Follow us on our Facebook page:”Agrobliss Farms”
Email: [email protected]; Website: www.agroblissfarms.com
We accept Cash and Credit/Debit Cards
Our farm involves agriculturally based operation or activity that brings visitors to the farm for enjoying the natural farming environment, having fun during leisure time, leading to a sustainable positive effect on the community.
Coming Soon! Visitors can choose from a wide range of activities that include picking fruits and vegetables (U-pick), tasting foods, having tea/coffee, juice, ice cream, farm shopping, participating in varieties of farm practices/activities. The purpose is to provide recreation and entertainment for the community people.
We also provide compost manure through our Full Circle Natural Products, container services and many others: visit the link: fullcirclenp.com
- Provide a cozy environment that will encourage people to visit our farm, help served
themselves through a variety of farm products and services and maximize consumers’ satisfaction.
- Provide educational opportunities to community people, help them understand
environmental friendly sustainable agricultural, and
- Encourage people to consume healthy, nutritious locally produced food.
- Proper dress for hot sunny days. After rain, fields may get muddy sometimes.
- Some walks may need (up to half a mile) to get to some blocks of fruits.
- Bring your water to drink with you.
- Check back on this website and our Facebook page for updates and current hours. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
We are following the COVID-19 guidelines for our customer’s safety:
- Social distancing practices
- Handwashing station on the farm and use of clean water for handwashing
- Use of hand Sanitizer
- Wear face covering mask while at work
- Increased sanitation of frequently toughed surfaces (with disinfectant wipes and spray)
- Please wash the produce at home before eating.